Monday 21 July 2014

" today im wearing" - new mink stole



"today im wearing" my new mink stole! i managed to finally pick one up! and since at the moment the price of fur is so high! especially vintage fur. I was holding getting a new one until the summer and finally got a two mink with head at the back stole! from a local charity shop for only £10! so i decided to style it up with some 40s platforms and a tartan blazer and i was good to go!.. Enjoy!



pink chiffon blouse - Grans
blue and lemon tartan jacket - £1.50 charity shop
blue pin striped pencil skirt with split - christmas present 


Mink - st cuthberts hospice - £10





vintage patent leather handbag - gift from my boss
scarf - oscar la ren - grans 


bangles - various charity shops
middle bangle bakelite - durham vintage market


pearl necklace with matching earrings - gift from my love
diamond necklace - £5 age uk


hair flower - charity shop 


cat hair clip - charity shop
Spanish hair clip - charity shop


red velvet 1940s platforms - £2! barnardos



1 comment:

  1. It's fabulously chic and oh-so-beautiful! Awesome find (I adore stoles when they have legs/arms and/or heads, too) and at such a reasonable price. The last similar mink I saw here in Canada at a shop was $150.00 (the one before it was $130, I believe), so needless to say, much as I wish I could have, I had to leave it (them) behind.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete